SAFEGUARDING TEAM - WHO TO CONTACT
- SAFEGUARDING COORDINATOR - THE RECTOR, REV JO RICHARDS
- PARISH SAFEGUARDING OFFICER - JEANIE ARMSTRONG FOR ST DUNSTAN'S CHURCH
- PARISH SAFEGUARDING OFFICER - JOHN MORRISON FOR ST PETER'S AND ST MILDRED'S CHURCHES
- AND THE DIOCESAN SAFEGUARDING TEAM.
Contact any of the Safeguarding Team or churchwardens by phoning the Benefice Office 01227 786109 or email the Benefice Office, or use the Contact Us form. Alternatively telephone one of the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers.
All clergy and volunteers in this Benefice, who are involved with children or vulnerable adults, comply with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy, which is overseen by the Diocesan Safeguarding Team and Advisers.
You can talk to us about anything. No problem is too big or too small.
- Call us free on 0800 1111
- Contact us at www.childline.org.uk.
However you choose to contact us, you're in control. It’s confidential and you don’t have to give your name if you don’t want to.
WORRIED ABOUT A CHILD?
If a child is in immediate danger, call the emergency services using 999.
If you need to make contact out of working hours please call Kent Safeguarding Children Board's Out of Hours' Service on 03000 41 91 91.
Recognising and reporting Adult Abuse. Follow the advice in the pamphlet.