To the Benefice of St Dunstan's Church, St Mildred's Church and St Peter's Church in Canterbury, Kent, UK
- 1st & 3rd Sundays - 10:00 at St Dunstan's
& 4th Sundays 9:30 at St Peter's & 11:00 at St Mildred's
- Every Sunday 8:00am Said Eucharist at St Dunstan's
- Every Wednesday 10:00am Said Eucharist at St Mildred's
- 5th Sundays "United Benefice Eucharist". The next is 31st October - 9.30 at St Peter's
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Remain mindful of social distancing. If you would like a bit of space, between you and the next person, please put a hassock/bag/coat next to you on the seat.
- Face coverings are encouraged, though not mandatory
- The Peace will continue to be said 'from afar' acknowledging one another from a distance.
- Communion will be administered in one kind only. For those who would prefer to remain in their seats, communion will be brought to you. There are no immediate plans to reintroduce the Chalice
- From Sunday 5th September we will re-introduce hymns, sing the Gloria and the Agnus Dei (Lamb of God), etc
All services from St Dunstan's will be live-streamed via this website by clicking here. Unfortunately we don't have this provision yet at either St Peter's or St Mildred's.
Morning Prayer and Night Prayer are currently accessed via our Facebook page: Benefice of St Dunstan, St Mildred & St Peter at 9.00am and 6.00 respectively Monday to Friday.
St Dunstan's is open for private prayer, pilgrimage and visiting
from Monday - Saturday between 9.30am - 4.30pm, and after services on a
Sunday until 4.30pm.
Contact the Rector
Any specific prayer requests please contact the Rector, Rev Jo Richards using the contact details below.
Every Blessing to you all at this difficult time.
Rev Jo Richards
Rector of the Benefice of St Dunstan, St Mildred & St Peter
Here is a selection of pictures taken locally, designed to brighten our lives at this difficult time.